A BROKEN LIFE HEALED
Although raised in church, like many teenagers, other things soon lured him away from the Lord.
Developing his musical talents in honky-tonks and bars, David played fast and loose with his life, his wife, and family.
But through it all, his Momma kept praying.
Divorcing his wife the second time, he finally reached bottom.
But Momma prayed, God heard, and changed his life forever!
So began an exciting journey with the Lord highlighted by:
- wife and family restored
- delivered from alcoholism and drug addiction
- graduated from college and Bible College
- Associate Pastor and Pastor for several years
- Evangelized across the U.S. and other nations
- Working for TBN the last 25 years
- Latest CD – “Momma, Keep On Praying”
With sermons and songs, David ministers across the U.S.